Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Mothers May :)













Wow I'm blessed to have such an amazing family... enough said.

Life moves forward with amazing Serenity! I'm enjoying having another girl in the house and all the love that comes with that in the form of meals and visits and people wanting to hold her. Sleep is always a precious thing that you take for granted when you have more choice over when it happens. But, Diane, as you all know, is amazing and very strong and is taking fantastic care of this wonderful little gift. She is back at work already and both are doing very well! 

I've enjoyed getting out in my yard and getting some great projects done! I feel like the Spring push is over and I am enjoying being outside so much with my yard just coming to life and looking so good! It's nice to have honeysuckle in the air. 

Yesterday my amazing friend Joel loaned me his bike, and I went riding with my boys around the neighborhood! It was so cool getting out there with them. I really love being a dad! 

This period of my life seems full of opportunities to trust God with big things! My cousin got diagnosed with cancer and that has provided an opportunity to serve her and her family in any way possible. I'm trying to get over there at least once a week to help with anything that I can. It's so sad to see a loved one suffer but her attitude is spectacular! Seeing the community surround them and lift them up is so beautiful! I have enjoyed partnering with the incredible men in my life to help them! 

Malaysia continues to be a source of trust. Things are not coming together in my timing and I continuously remind myself that God's timing is better and I'm choosing to live in His peace that defies my understanding! I need more people to join me in this adventure but, I trust that God will bring them and I'm listening! 

MK is quickly coming to an end. We are studying unresolved grief here at the end of our program before summer. This coming Monday is graduation Monday and we will celebrate our single graduate Thomas Larsen. We will also say farewell to a dear family that has been here on and off for many years. It's an off time again and they will be missed. 

Here is a slideshow of our year that I put together for the group. 



I'm excited to have Bob Alber back to work. It's been a long time coming for him, but finally he was able to come into the office and get reinstated into his old position. It just feels right to have him here! I love that guy! 

Our summer program will kick off with a Healing group co-lead by my Mom and Michal! I'm very excited for it! I really enjoy the change of pace that summer MK brings! Later on in June I'll be taking the Advanced Trauma Healing class, I'm so thrilled that I get to continue that journey! 

God is good all the time! I'm so thankful for you, you show me constantly the goodness of God, and sometimes I feel like I need to be reminded of it more than others. Thank you for your support, your love and ultimately your friendship! I'm blessed by you and encouraged! 

God is bigger! 

Caleb 

If you want to support what I do a little or a lot, on a one time basis or a recurring basis, click on the tab "Supporting the Work" at the top of the page and sign up for Chase Quickpay. You can then send your donation to HCLC - Caleb Robbins Ministry using my e-mail address caleb_robbins@sil.org. If you would like further instructions on setting that up please click on the link at the top right of the page called How to give. 

The other way to donate to my ministry is via check. If you write a check to "Holy Cross Lutheran Church" and put "Caleb Robbins Ministry" in the memo line it will get deposited into my ministry account.

The address is:

Holy Cross Lutheran Church 
4400 W Arkansas Ln, Arlington, TX 76016

Diane is my beautiful wife and the mother of my precious children Creed 8, Asher 6, Liam 4, Echo already in heaven, Bella 1, and Serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment