Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thurday of Destiny or something like that

I made a video for you wonderful people and I'm just saying that if this works there could be a lot more videos to come. I really appreciate you all reading and following the blog and I'm so thankful for your support, prayers, friendship and love. You guys are the best!

This week is great. Wycliffe day of prayer on Monday was wonderful and afterwards I was all excited to do some yard work which ultimately resulted in me tweaking my back again. That is okay though because it is getting better really fast and I'm excited about getting completely past this. Please pray with me that this is behind me soon!

I'm looking forward to s really fun weekend with the MK's where we serve at Mission Arlington and of course before that Diane and I host small group. Feast or famine is what we get these days. I'm really blessed to have such a great wife!

Enjoy the video!







Bless you guys and thanks again! God uses you to encourage, strengthen and bless me!

If you want to support what I do a little or a lot, on a one time basis or a recurring basis, click on the tab "Supporting the Work" at the top of the page and search for Caleb and Diane Robbins. Diane is my beautiful wife and the mother of my three precious children Creed 6, Asher 4, and Liam 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment