Thursday, March 2, 2023

It's Chilly Billy

Another Wedding! 

               


 Family! 

Thanksgiving!

My Birthday! 40!!!

My amazing wife and friend Michelle conspired for this epic surprise visit! What an amazing gift to have Michelle just appear magically in my back yard for my birthday party :). 

October 31 stuffs!

Liam's Birthday!

Ragnar!




Other Racing Fun!


Creed's cross country team crushed it and won regionals! 

Diane keeps the kids active taking them on the Village Tech 5k and 1 mile fun run!

Ministry!




Thanksgiving Worship night for the MKs in my backyard and meet the leaders in my front yard! There is always something fun happening! 



Fall Festival



And now another random assortment of photos :) 

For Christmas I gave each of my kids 12 dates with Dad! Here is Bella cashing in :)


We discovered that we really like hanging out on the roof! 


Broomball was very memorable this year! One of the epic MKs broke his femur falling on the ice... This job is never boring! 


We hosted another epic journey through Middle Earth! Two days and 21 hours of watching later we finally saw the good guys win! We had another epic turn out of MKs filling our house and hearts with joy! 



Christmas was so fun this year! It was great to see Erich and his family who drove down from Missouri. I love all the time with family and friends! The only sad part was that my sister wasn't feeling well enough to come over on the day we celebrated Christmas. 



I loved being the MC for the MK talent show again this year! God blessed us with a great fundraiser and some amazing talent! I also got some goodies from the silent auction. It is such a great community event! 



My sister is teaching my girls how to paint! It is awesome, she is so gifted and so are they! 


I'm so grateful the MKs can go back and enjoy fellowship with the great retired missionaries at the Cowan Residence again. We sing and share stories and this year my own parents were in attendance! 3 generations with them and me and my sons Asher and Creed! Wow! 



And of course the great Duncanville Christmas parade... 

And now I've sort of caught you up with pictures at least. I need to put these out more regularly and keep them shorter. I'm here a little jet lagged after having just returned from the Solomon Islands, where I spent most of February doing a Teen Trauma Healing workshop. I'll write about that in my next post. 

Love you all and so grateful for your prayers and support! Looking forward to sharing more soon! 


Blessings, 


Caleb 


If you want to support what I do a little or a lot, on a one time basis or with recurring gifts, click on the tab "Supporting the Work" at the top of the page and sign up for Chase Quickpay. You can then send your donation to HCLC - Caleb Robbins Ministry using my e-mail address caleb_robbins@sil.org. If you would like further instructions on setting that up, please click on the link at the top right of the page called How to give. Or feel free to contact me directly! 214 558 8431.

Another way to donate to the ministry is via check. If you write a check to "Holy Cross Lutheran Church" and put "Caleb Robbins Ministry" in the memo line, it will get deposited into my ministry account.

The address is:

Holy Cross Lutheran Church 
4400 W Arkansas Ln
Arlington, TX 76016

Diane is my beautiful wife and the mother of my precious children Creed 15, Asher 13, Liam 11, Echo already in heaven, Bella 8, and Serenity 6 years old.









No comments:

Post a Comment