Monday, October 3, 2022

India 2022

 I'm sorry that it takes me so long to get these things out.... I have had a crazy busy and fun summer and I haven't even talked about the India trip of joy and delight yet. Oh well, I will take the trips one at a time and get some more news out, but for today we are just talking about India. 

Some bizarre stories - the line to get checked in took just about 2 hours and left us racing to get to the plane. When we got to India there was a storm that created havoc and made us 2 hours late to the training. God used this to give the local facilitators more confidence, and the training was off to a weird but great start. I enjoyed the facilities, especially the roof top where I saw so many cool animals and sunrises. Jet lag wasn't that big a deal this time and it was great getting to know people better and feel like God was working and healing and changing lives. One powerful conversation happened on the roof where a participant was washing and drying his clothes. He shared about the hurt he has experienced with his family and the wrongs his Uncle had done. With tears he shared the bitterness and forgiveness that he was working out and through. It was an honor to pray with him. 

The next week we did a training in a completely different part of India. It was like leaving crazy busy over  crowded land for the hospitality of Elrond and the elves of Rivendell. God worked powerfully there as well and many people found healing for their wounds. It is always so incredible the way that God's word works in people around the world, regardless of who they are. When we read, sing or just hear His Word it changes us!

Here are the amazing pictures from the trainings and adventures. I got to go to some really pretty places and I'm very grateful for that! God loves India and is doing great work there to bring His Kingdom. I'm so thankful that I get to be a small part of it! Please listen to the testimony at the end of this and if you like, watch the silly garden tour as well. 

A highlight and very special treat was the long layover I had on the way home in Helsinki. I got to take a train to a ferry and over to an island that was really fun to tour. It was so special getting to see things that I may never get a chance to see again in my life. I love history and the island had some "Hobbit houses" on it, that was so fun! 















Here is a powerful testimony by one of the participants! I know it will encourage you! 


As always I want to say a huge thank you for making these kinds of trips possible! Thanks for your financial contributions that go all the way over to India and reach lives that are hurting! Thanks for your prayers that cover and protect me and my family while I travel, thank you for your encouragement that spurs me on and picks me up on the really hard days and for being faithful to be there for my family when I can't be. I love you and I'm so grateful for the way that God is using you to advance his Kingdom around the world! 

Here is a long... but hopefully fun, video of the second place I stayed and the beautiful garden! 



Blessings, 


Caleb 


If you want to support what I do a little or a lot, on a one time basis or with recurring gifts, click on the tab "Supporting the Work" at the top of the page and sign up for Chase Quickpay. You can then send your donation to HCLC - Caleb Robbins Ministry using my e-mail address caleb_robbins@sil.org. If you would like further instructions on setting that up, please click on the link at the top right of the page called How to give. Or feel free to contact me directly! 214 558 8431.

Another way to donate to the ministry is via check. If you write a check to "Holy Cross Lutheran Church" and put "Caleb Robbins Ministry" in the memo line, it will get deposited into my ministry account.

The address is:

Holy Cross Lutheran Church 
4400 W Arkansas Ln
Arlington, TX 76016

Diane is my beautiful wife and the mother of my precious children Creed 14, Asher 11, Liam 10, Echo already in heaven, Bella 6, and Serenity 5 years old.










No comments:

Post a Comment